Countable or uncountable?
- Countable or uncountable – One person, two people,
one rice, two rices
- Much, many or a lot of – We have a lot of coffee. Do you have many friends?
- Some or any – Do you have any coffee? Can I have some coffee?
- Few, a few, little, a little – I have a few friends. I’ll have a little coffee. I have few friends
- Have and have got – I‘ve got a better car than you.
- -ed and -ing adjectives – This website is exciting! I’m so excited!
- To do or doing – I want to go to the beach. I enjoy surfing.
- Comparative and superlative – Mt. Everest is the biggest mountain in the world. Its bigger than Mt. Cook in New Zealand.
- Articles – Mount Everest is the tallest mountain in the world. A man climbed it last year. The man was over 100 years old.